It’s inevitable that everyone on this planet has gotten sick at least once in their lifetime. Once someone gets sick, the foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses, or chemical substances tries to take over the body. They attach to red blood cells which carries important substance called oxygen that gives and sustains life to all living organisms. If oxygen is deprived, parts of the human body begins to deteriorate and becomes weakened beginning at the lungs (since oxygen gases are exchanged within the lungs primarily) then eventually spreading throughout the whole body.
The human body’s reaction when a foreign invader such as a bacterium or a virus enters the body is that it sends antibodies to combat them. Antibodies are the immune systems soldiers that attach and attack antigens (i.e. viruses, bacteria, chemical substances, etc..) and tries to eliminate them out from the body. This reaction occurs in the blood stream where the antibodies flow freely.
With the red blood cells carrying the antibodies to fight antigens, these blood cells tend to aggregate with each other and begin to ‘clump’. If there is an over- abundance of ‘clumping’ of t red blood cells, it can affect the body negatively. While it is more common to see this on someone who is sick, it can also occur on healthy individuals with underlying disorders such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc…
A simple comparison of how ‘clumping’ of the blood cells affects the body is to visualize a typical traffic jam on a highway. When there are many vehicles traveling on one road, not only does it slow down the rate and speed of travel, but it also takes longer for many to arrive to their intended destination. If this applies to the human body, it can cause many dire health problems.
Some of these examples include:
- Limits oxygen and other helpful nutrients to travel throughout the body efficiently via the blood stream
- Increases the risk of several cardiac diseases because oxygen travel is limited
- Immune system cells such as leukocytes are limited in being dispersed throughout the body
- Increases bacterial, viral, and fungal growth allowing these pathogens to replicate
- Decreases the absorption of certain medications and supplements
Is there a way to ‘de- clump’ these blood cells? The answer to this question is YES! Fast Relief Acupuncture offers a unique, minimally invasive, and effective treatments that can help reduce the ‘clumping’ of the blood cells. This innovative treatment (each treatment for 30 minutes) can help:
- Can increase electron zeta potential of the red blood cells to repel off each other and not clump
- Allows immune cells to travel freely to the vascular system
- Decreases bacterial, viral, and fungal growth and prevent them from duplicating within the blood streams
- Can increase and improve the absorption with certain drugs and supplements
- Can help assist eliminate pathogens (foreign invaders of the body) out of the blood leading the immune system to be less overwhelmed
Fast Relief Acupuncture is dedicated to providing specialized and ground-breaking treatment to help keep you healthy during these uncertain times. We pride ourselves in introducing a safe, cost-effective, and natural way to not only provide relief, but to heal your ailments. We look forward to getting you on the road to complete recovery!
My Name is John Kim
I have been a licensed acupuncturist since 2000. When I first started my acupuncture career, my primary goal as a practitioner was to help people anguishing from living with pain everyday of their lives. I have seen on numerous occasions what chronic pain can do to a person physically but also seen how it can debilitate a person’s psyche as well.
Throughout the years, I have studied, developed and incorporated a very unique treatment protocol that has successfully treated and effectively reduced pain levels on chronic pain patients. I have combined traditional methods of acupuncture along with modern, research proven techniques to help reduce chronic pain symptoms in a safe, non- chemically addictive, and effective process.
If you have any of the following:
• Headache/ Migraine
• Arthritis/ Stenosis
• Nerve pain
• Neck/Back pain
• Fibromyalgia pain
• Plantar Fasciitis
Do not hesitate and contact me!
I am here to help you to feel your very best!
Submit your e-mail address for future specials, offers, and news for my loyal patient base and to share with your friends!