Does this sound familiar to you?
- You wake up in the morning and your immediate initial reaction is to pick up your phone and check for messages, social media updates or news before you even get out bed.
- While eating your meal, other than the actual act of eating, you are simultaneously looking at your phone or tablet as well.
- Most of your time at work consists of sitting in front of a computer for at least 5 to 9 hours a day, constantly staring at the screen without blinking.
- At nighttime, when it is time to unwind and get ready to go to sleep, you are still staring at your phone, checking messages, social media posts and news before you go to sleep.
While the usage of the phone and tablet has caused many conveniences to help us function with our daily lives, the over reliance and usage has is causing a new health epidemic. The human eye was not built nor designed to stare at a screen for an extended period of time. Eye problems that were commonly found in the elderly are beginning to show on people at a younger age. With people becoming dependent on their phones and tablets, even young as a pre- schooler, it is inevitable that many will develop poor eye health. Again, the human eye was not built or designed to stare at a small bright screen for an extended period of time.
Fast Relief Acupuncture has developed an efficient protocol in treating many different eye disorders. We are using a holistic system that not only treats the eyes but also the corresponding internal organs that can contribute to degeneration of your eye health. Our goal of treating your eyes include:
- Awakening ‘sleeping’ photo- receptors
- Help control inflammation and oxidative stress
- Increase the repair and regeneration function of local stem cell activity
- Increase parasympathetic response
- Stimulate the overall visual system
- Help repair the vascular system of the eye
- Maintain the health of the overall eye organ
Call today to Fast Relief Acupuncture and schedule for first step in restoring your vision!
My Name is John Kim
I have been a licensed acupuncturist since 2000. When I first started my acupuncture career, my primary goal as a practitioner was to help people anguishing from living with pain everyday of their lives. I have seen on numerous occasions what chronic pain can do to a person physically but also seen how it can debilitate a person’s psyche as well.
Throughout the years, I have studied, developed and incorporated a very unique treatment protocol that has successfully treated and effectively reduced pain levels on chronic pain patients. I have combined traditional methods of acupuncture along with modern, research proven techniques to help reduce chronic pain symptoms in a safe, non- chemically addictive, and effective process.
If you have any of the following:
- Headache/ Migraine
- Arthritis/ Stenosis
- Nerve pain
- Neck/Back pain
- Fibromyalgia pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Scar Tissue
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Do not hesitate and contact me!
I am here to help you to feel your very best!