The Coronavirus Pandemic has forced our working society into “new normals”, including adapting to working from home. Although this new daily routine is encouraging health safety, it is also implementing physical and mental health concerns that may not have been as prevalent prior to COVID-19. Commonly known as ‘Office Syndrome’, they can lead to chronic, debilitating conditions to the musculo- skeletal, neurological, digestive, respiratory, and the mental systems of the body.
Fast Relief Acupuncture utilizes special techniques, engaging patients in treatments that alleviates stress, anxiety, neck stiffness, back pain and other health causalities caused from working in your home environment. Our office knows that extended hours of sitting and dealing with life while trying to work accumulates to added desires for mental and physical homeostasis and peace. Take the journey with us as we look at five ways acupuncture can make working from home an enjoyable, healthy, and full-filling experience.
- Alleviate neck and shoulder stiffness- Sitting at a computer for hours on end can create an abundance of joint and muscle stiffness. These symptoms often stem from poor posture, which acupuncture can help correct. Fast Relief Acupuncture offers numerous treatment measures to include, cupping, Tui-na, and electro-acupuncture, all of which have proved to diminish neck and shoulder stiffness resulting from poor posture.
- Prevent painful leg cramps- Often, employees become so immersed in their busy work that they sit for hours at a time. When the body is stationed in a seated position for extended periods, the legs can develop poor circulation, which often causes Restless Leg Syndrome and cramps. Acupuncture, along with practicing proper and frequent movements, increases blood circulation to the legs and other parts of the body.
- Ease stress that causes back pain- Long work hours plus stressful deadlines can send the body into an unhealthy physical and mental state. When we stress, the body tenses up, ultimately placing a hard strain on the back muscles. Continuous acupuncture treatments provide lasting relaxation, reducing stress and anxiety. Less stress equals less pain!
- Boost visual acuity- Working on a computer can heavily strain your eyes, causing intense fatigue and possibly chronic eye conditions. Fast Relief Acupuncture provide treatments that aim to reduce eye sensitivity, minimize eye floaters, alleviate blurred vision, help eye dryness, and boost overall visual acuity.
- Acupuncture is beneficial for work-from-home success- During these trying times, it is important that employees remain focused and driven toward work-related goals. Fatigue, however, can be a cause of distraction leading to low productivity, stress, and anxiety. Acupuncture works to boost your energy flow and focus your mind. With improved sleep from acupuncture, the body can exert more energy throughout the day, subsequently enabling the mind to focus and productivity to soar.
Fast Relief Acupuncture wants to help create a successful, productive work-from-home journey. From pain relief to stress reduction, our office commits to finding the best solution to your unique problem. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation appointment.
Submit your e-mail address for future specials, offers, and news for my loyal patient base and to share with your friends!